With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieCOUNTRY MANAGER / HUNGARY
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR, a leading Clinical Research Organisation (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 27 countries is seeking to employ experienced Country Manager. The new incumbent shall take full accountability for project and study program delivery on time, with quality and within planned budget, and also take the line management responsibility. This is a permanent position based in one of the company’s office in Budapest.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type of Contract: Permanent
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Accountability for trial delivery
- Ensuring the office's operations align with the organization’s mission, strategic objectives and policies
- Managing local team and overseeing projects
- Leading, motivating, developing and managing the team to address project and business needs;
- Establishing a close partnering relationship with all cross functional team members;
- Providing project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting;
- Developing and coordinating resource planning across functions to assuring that adequate resources are being applied to the project;
- Preparing and/or supervising investigators meetings;
- Ensuring the organization follows local laws and regulations
- Strong line management skills with the ability to train and mentor direct reports
- Experience working directly with sponsor clients in a Senior Manager or Associate Director level capacity
- University/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred);
- Minimum of six (6) years of clinical research experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and resolve complex problems and issues;
- Ability to manage work schedule in accordance with priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.