With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieASSOCIATE DIRECTOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT / US
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing clinical development solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. More than 300 professionals support clients with full-service capabilities across our three main service areas: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Late Phase (LP). Focusing on knowledge, quality and innovation, KCR offers reliable, customized and fast solutions to fulfill the clients' needs. The company’s geographical set up suits perfectly to deliver optimized trial execution strategies. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, KCR operates across 20 countries in Europe, Asia as well as the U.S. This year the company celebrates its 20th anniversary. For more information, please visit www.kcrcro.com.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based or home-based
Seniority: Associate Director
You are important part of the team. Grow with us and become an expert who is challenged, stimulated and engaged in projects for drug innovations. Your ideas and contributions are of great value. Your voice is heard. Join us and share our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed. Have a real impact on company operations. We will encourage and support your development as a clinical research professional with comprehensive training programs and skillful guidance. Contact us and let us get to know each other!
We are currently seeking to employ Associate Director Project Management.
The duties associated with the role include:
- Provide overall coordination and management of clinical trials globally
- Provide direction over technical, protocol-specific and operational aspects of assigned trials
- Hold accountability for ensuring all project deliverables are on time, within budget and with quality to meet customers' expectations as well as KCR's standards
- Liaise with Sponsors, services providers and other major functions with the company to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues
- Participate in bid defense preparations and conduct bid defense meetings in partnership with Business Development Department
- Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks, responding to issues and /implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans
- Ensure the financial success of project
- Participate in Sponsor audits and Regulatory Authority inspections
- University degree in life sciences or equivalent clinical research experience
- At least 10 years clinical research experience including 6 years project management experience across multiple global studies
- Excellent understanding of the global drug development process
- In depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Focused on project work, driving results based on set milestones, assuring compliance with applicable regulations and work schedules
- Proven ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback and coaching
- Strong understanding of, and experience managing, contractual obligations and implications
- Excellent communication and negotiation/influencing skills
- Flexibility to work with different time zones