With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(Senior) Clinical Research Associate / Poland
Miasto/województwoHome-based in Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
Our Clients are a full service globally based Contract Research Organisation with in-depth experience of the most challenging therapeutic areas. They are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate, to come on board to assist with the monitoring of their growing portfolio of projects.
We are currently hiring for CRA and SCRA positions in different locations in Poland, all seniority levels, variety of Sponsors who are Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies.
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
Type of Contract: Permanent, home-based or office-based
Duties associated with the role include:
- Review approved protocol and ensure qualification, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for research sites are carried out in full compliance
- Ensure overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol and regulations
- Complete monitoring reports and follow up letters, including providing the summaries of significant findings, deviations, deficiencies and recommended actions to secure compliance
- Take an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coach and mentor less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 1 year of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
By sending your personal data to KCR Placement in a broader extent than required by art. 22 (1) of the Polish Labor Code, you give KCR Placement your consent to the data processing for the purpose of ongoing recruitment process.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.