With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(SENIOR) CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE / POLAND
Miasto/województwoHome-based in Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
Type of Contract: Permanent, home-based
Duties associated with the role include:
- Performing site visits and monitoring activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable requirements
- Ensuring overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol and regulations
- Taking an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 1 year of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in the CV provided by me (within the scope beyond the contractual authorization), by KCR Placement Sp z o.o. on behalf of its clients with its seat in Warsaw (6 Postepu str, 02-676 Warsaw) as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the recruitment process conducted by the said entity. This consent also includes the processing of my personal data within the above scope in any future recruitment processes, unless the aim of such processing changes"