With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(Senior) Clinical Research Associate / Poland
Miasto/województwoHome-based in Poland
Our Clients are a full service globally based Contract Research Organisation with in-depth experience of the most challenging therapeutic areas. They are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate, to come on board to assist with the monitoring of their growing portfolio of projects.
We are currently hiring for CRA and SCRA positions in different locations in Poland, all seniority levels, variety of Sponsors who are Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies.
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
Type of Contract: Permanent, home-based or office-based
Duties associated with the role include:
- Review approved protocol and ensure qualification, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits for research sites are carried out in full compliance
- Ensure overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol and regulations
- Complete monitoring reports and follow up letters, including providing the summaries of significant findings, deviations, deficiencies and recommended actions to secure compliance
- Take an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coach and mentor less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 1 year of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
If you want your candidacy to be considered also for future recruitments, please send us an additional consent: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for any future recruitments conducted by KCR Placement sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw for a period of up to 3 years”. Such consent may be placed in your CV or electronic correspondence addressed to us.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, as well as restriction of processing, data portability, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and the right to object to your personal data processing.
You have the right to object the personal data processing where the processing is carried out based on legitimate interests and/or for statistical purposes and your objection is justified by your particular situation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes provisions of the GDPR.
KCR Placement may transfer your personal data to other entities, including companies from the KCR Placement capital group, provided that you give us your consent or there is another legal basis to provide these data to those entities. In case of data transfer to the companies from the KCR Placement capital group, KCR Placement may have a legitimate interest in sending personal data for internal administrative purposes.
In connection with recruitment process, KCR Placement may process your personal data in the scope covered by the labor law until the recruitment process is completed, and the data in a wider scope than required by the law, until consent to the processing of personal data is revoked. Upon completion of the recruitment process, the data will be processed in order to defend against potential claims that may occur in connection with recruitment until the end of the period of limitation of these claims (3 years).
If you give us consent to use your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, your data will be used for 3 years.
KCR Placement has appointed a data protection officer (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).