With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieCLINICAL STUDY COORDINATOR / POLAND
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to serve as Clinical Study Coordinators in Poland (Warsaw, Otwock, Gliwice, Kraków, Poznań).
Clinical Study Coordinator
Duties associated with the role:
- Learn the study design, criteria, and procedures for the specific clinical research trial
- Site file management
- eCRF completion/eDC data input and query management
- Provide instructions/training to patients as needed
- Drug and device account
- Supporting the Principal Investigator in reporting SAE, preparing and shipping data packages
- Schedule patient visits and assist in monitoring visits
- Conduct phone contact with patients as needed
- Meticulously manage all documentation related to the trial
- Maintain excellent communication with site staff and CRAs and Project Managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in medicine, biotechnology, pharmacy, nursing or biology
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Very good understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines, previous experience in clinical trials would be a strong asset
- Availability to work at the clinical research site
- Strong organizational, communication and teamwork skills
- Computer literacy
- Time flexibility