With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieCLINICAL TRIAL ADMINISTRATOR / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
Clinical Trial Administrator
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
Duties associated with the role:
- Provide administrative support to clinical projects, including updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist clinical team in the preparation, handling, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports in line with standard operating procedures
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness
- Act as a point of contact for the clinical team for project communications, correspondence and associated documentation
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University/college degree in Life Sciences
- Computer competency coupled with fluent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understand of the clinical trial process
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization and to pursue further training. This is a full-time office-based position with an attractive remuneration package.