With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieInvestigator Payment Coordinator / Poland
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
KCR Placementis a trustworthy provider of “fit for purpose” resourcing solutions for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in Europe. For our Client we are currently looking for experienced candidates for the position of Investigator Payment Coordinator.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
- End to end management of Investigator payments for assigned studies
- Creation and update of budget forecasts for project team investigators payments
- Creation of weekly, monthly and other reports related with analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required
- Ensuring compliance with contractual terms in regard to timelines and payments amounts
- Gathering, analyzing, presenting data related with financial flows
- Identification of any invoice discrepancies, past due invoices and request refunds from sites
- Participation in meeting with internal and external partners
- Close cooperation with internal teams to ensure accurate data flow
- Bachelor or Master degree (Accountancy & Finance, Financial Analyses, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other heath related discipline)
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Orientation to details
If you want your candidacy to be considered also for future recruitments, please send us an additional consent: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for any future recruitments conducted by KCR Placement sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw for a period of up to 3 years”. Such consent may be placed in your CV or electronic correspondence addressed to us.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, as well as restriction of processing, data portability, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and the right to object to your personal data processing.
You have the right to object the personal data processing where the processing is carried out based on legitimate interests and/or for statistical purposes and your objection is justified by your particular situation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes provisions of the GDPR.
KCR Placement may transfer your personal data to other entities, including companies from the KCR Placement capital group, provided that you give us your consent or there is another legal basis to provide these data to those entities. In case of data transfer to the companies from the KCR Placement capital group, KCR Placement may have a legitimate interest in sending personal data for internal administrative purposes.
In connection with recruitment process, KCR Placement may process your personal data in the scope covered by the labor law until the recruitment process is completed, and the data in a wider scope than required by the law, until consent to the processing of personal data is revoked. Upon completion of the recruitment process, the data will be processed in order to defend against potential claims that may occur in connection with recruitment until the end of the period of limitation of these claims (3 years).
If you give us consent to use your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, your data will be used for 3 years.
KCR Placement has appointed a data protection officer (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).