With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieINVESTIGATOR PAYMENT COORDINATOR / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR Placementis a trustworthy provider of “fit for purpose” resourcing solutions for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in Europe. For our Client we are currently looking for experienced candidates for the position of Investigator Payment Coordinator.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
- End to end management of Investigator payments for assigned studies
- Creation and update of budget forecasts for project team investigators payments
- Creation of weekly, monthly and other reports related with analysis of budgeted versus actual spend for assigned projects and any other reporting needs as required
- Ensuring compliance with contractual terms in regard to timelines and payments amounts
- Gathering, analyzing, presenting data related with financial flows
- Identification of any invoice discrepancies, past due invoices and request refunds from sites
- Participation in meeting with internal and external partners
- Close cooperation with internal teams to ensure accurate data flow
- Bachelor or Master degree (Accountancy & Finance, Financial Analyses, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other heath related discipline)
- 2 years of professional experience in international environment
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Orientation to details
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in the CV provided by me (within the scope beyond the contractual authorization), by KCR Placement Sp z o.o. on behalf of its clients with its seat in Warsaw (6 Postepu str, 02-676 Warsaw) as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the recruitment process conducted by the said entity. This consent also includes the processing of my personal data within the above scope in any future recruitment processes, unless the aim of such processing changes"