With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieInvestigator Payments Manager / Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
The duties associated with the role include:
- End to end management of Investigator payments process at the company level
- Accountable for the design, development, implementation, maintenance, continuous improvement of site/investigators payments process
- Provides strategic oversight of the personnel, processes, technology and services related to site/investigator payments
- Provides leadership, training, and mentoring to staff under his/her supervision. Support team members in the quality conduct of the projects, driving corrective actions until resolution
- Acts as a role model, demonstrating compliance, leadership, ownership and accountability. Ensures that site/investigators payments are delivered on time, with quality and within an agreed budget
- Oversees resource utilization and propose new/changed assignments as relevant
- Act as the primary point of escalation for personnel for any risks and issues identified
- Participates in teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, services providers and Managers from other departments according to actual needs
- Bachelor or Master degree (Accountancy & Finance, Financial Analyses, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other heaths related discipline)
- 5 years of professional experience in an international environment. Previous experience in Team leadership
- Good communication, negotiation/influencing, people management and social skills
- Committed to continued self-development, growth and demonstrated flexibility in accepting challenges
- Capable of making quick assessments, decisions, bearing responsibility and taking corrective actions
- Fluency in English. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills, negotiation, presentation, knowledge transfer (mentoring), collaboration, problem-solving, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Orientation to details