With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieLEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Kiev, Ukraine
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe. <br /> <br /> Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement. <br /> <br /> We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position. <br /> <br /> KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit <a href=\\\\"http://www.kcrplacement.com\\\\">www.kcrplacement.com</a>.
Learning & Development Officer
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
The duties associated with the role include:
- Organizes, prepares and provides training sessions in assigned countries and assigned training areas according to established training procedures / matrices / plans, under supervision of L&D Manager:
- assigned induction trainings for newly hired and promoted staff
- assigned refresher trainings and development programs
- individual trainings / group trainings / trainings for external clients
- Assists in preparation of annual training / development program plans
- Liaises with L&D Manager in establishing training needs within the company
- Prepares training materials (presentations for both e-learning system and trainer-led sessions, workshops, quizzes) and submits for review and approval to L&D Manager
- Is responsible for organizing and updating training documentation for assigned trainings
- Prepares and analyses training evaluations, if required
- Informs L&D Manager of any problems occurred during training sessions. Provides feedback after conducted training sessions.
- University/college degree
- At least 3 years of experience as trainer
- Information delivery expertise including management of systems and systematic evaluation of effectiveness
- Knowledge of clinical research and GCP would be an additional asset but is not essential
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Very good presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer competency
- Excellent English, both written and verbal