With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieLEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
Position: Clinical Learning and Development Officer (Trainer)
Location: Warsaw (office-based)
Attractive opportunity for Senior CRA who would like to turn into professional trainings position with dynamic and growing CRO.
The duties associated with the role include:
- Organizes, prepares and provides training sessions in assigned countries and assigned training areas according to established training procedures / matrices / plans under supervision of L&D Manager:
- assigned induction trainings for newly hired and promoted clinical trial execution staff in regards to GCP and SOPs
- assigned core area refresher trainings and development programs related to Clinical Trials industry standards
- individual trainings / group trainings particularly in monitoring basics for junior staff as well as development of excellence in monitoring
- trainings for external clients: GCP training delivery upon clients’ order and during Investigator Meetings
- Assists Give input into preparation of annual training / development program plans as well as SOPs creation and updates in accordance to SOPs
- Liaises with L&D Manager and Departments’ Managers in establishing training needs within the company
- Prepares training materials (presentations for both e-learning system and trainer-led sessions, workshops, quizzes and submits for review and approval to L&D Manager
- Is responsible for organizing Maintaining and updating training documentation (electronic and paper) for assigned trainings
- Prepares and analyses training evaluations, if required within Clinical Practice to identify internal KCR trainings needs/expectations and improvement of the trainings content
- Informs Line Managers of any problems occurred during training sessions. Provides feedback to Line Managers after conducted training sessions in order to indicate improvement areas of the trainees.
- Conducting individual mentoring sessions to CRAs (during on-site visits or office-based) – minimal traveling may be required (~5% FTE)
- On-going industry trend analysis to identify news, regulatory updates etc. to be implemented in the company
- University/college degree in Life Sciences, preferably in Pharmacy, Medical Analytics, Nursing, Dentistry Minimum 5 years experience in Clinical Trials, with at least 3 years at CRA position
- Information delivery expertise including management of systems and systematic evaluation of effectiveness
- Sound knowledge of clinical research and GCP as well as Pharmaceutical Law
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Very good presentation skills, ability to mentor and inspire others,
- Ability to perform effective trainings F2F as well as remotely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer competency
- Excellent English, both written and verbal