With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieOffice Assistant / Hungary
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
For our office in Budapest we are looking for an Office Assistant (m/w) part time
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The office assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the KCRs office main activities
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Direct the guests and the general mandates to the appropriate staff member and conference room
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for Council and committee meetings
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain KCRs administration
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Performs office assistant functions in areas like: mobile phones, company cars, office rooms, entry cards, business cards etc.
- direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct clients, candidates and general visits
- Provide administrative services to the staff
- Perform other related duties as required
If you think you fit our requirements and are interested in joining our dedicated team of professionals, please submit your resume in English.