With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszeniePHARMACOVIGILANCE SPECIALIST / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
Duties associated with the role:
- Performing all aspects of the processing and reporting of adverse events including electronic database entry, follow-up activities
- Preparing and control of the documentation related to adverse events and other safety alerts
- Supporting in the development of Safety Management Plans, relevant SOPs and other documents relating to pharmacovigilance system
- Ensuring timely preparation and distribution of adverse event reports to Regulatory Authorities, Ethics Committees and Investigators
- Participating in project specific internal teleconferences/meeting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University/college degree (pharmacy/life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursicg certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in pharmacovigilance/safety area
- Very good knowledge of ICH GCP, GVP Guideline and other ICH/EMA guidelines applicable for PV area
- Experience in processing safety data within Argus or another PV databases a plus but not required
- Very good command of English language
- Computer competency — MS Office environment
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills