With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszeniePROJECT MANAGER / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
For KCR CRO we are currently recruiting a Project Manager.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Summary of Job Specification
- PM take full accountability for project delivery on time, with quality and on budget.
- Leadership provided in alignment with relevant SOP and applicable regulations
Detailed Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take full leadership on all project deliverables
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and provide suggestions on process changes
- Proactively volunteer for contributing to training initiatives/lessons learned to support continuous growth of more junior functions within KCR
- Ensures that project deliveries are on time, within budget and with quality
- Analyzes the Study Protocol (or study assumptions and Sponsor’s needs in case Protocol is not available) in order to define scope of services for internal and external Providers
- Coordinates and manages project start-up, project maintenance, and project close-out activities
- Proactively and effectively communicate with assigned team members across relevant functions in order to drive project success
- Sets up Communication Plan and keeps it updated throughout the study execution
- Communicates updates to project scope and/or timelines to all parties involved
- Participates in/lead teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, services providers and Managers from other departments
- Take ownership of project issues and proactively drive to resolution, including relevant escalation as needed.
- Follow applicable SOPs and regulations and drive team compliance
- Maintain study status tracking tools up to date and drive team member’s compliance
- Prepares reports on the assigned activities according to the requirements and timelines established by supervisor
- Reports study progress to Sponsor
- Coordinates work of services providers, transparently communicating to the Sponsor all decisions and deviations related to service providers
- Effectively drive client and internal team communication
- Provide leadership to KCR study team members as well as relevant vendors
- Controls realization of study budget, drive accurate planning and forecasting of study activities as well as perform revenue recognition in line with given standard procedures
- Closely collaborate with PFM in the project finance oversight and address issues/incompliances immediately until resolution. This includes but is not limited to: verify budget offer, accurate reporting of study costs by Services Providers, oversees value of pass through costs and CRO remuneration, reacts immediately to deviations or changes that may have impact on budget realization and propose Change Order, controls financial aspects of projects within assigned project portfolio
- Manages contracting of all Services Providers like CRO, EDC provider, Data Management, Medical Monitoring, Pharmacovigilance, Central Laboratory, Investigators Meeting organizing company, etc. and is responsible for contracts negotiation and execution
- Participates actively in preparation and conduct of Bid Defense Meetings
- Lead activities in Investigators Meeting preparation and conduct it; agrees on meeting agenda and the list of presentations, participates in the meeting as a host and presenter
- Delegates skillfully operational study tasks to other study team depending on their ability to perform the task
- Provide mentoring to more junior staff
- Participates in sponsor audits and Regulatory Authority inspections
- Be compliant with assigned trainings prior to executing relevant tasks and proactively identify and communicate development needs/mentoring opportunities to ensure continuous learning in the path of project management
- Performs other duties as assigned by Line Manager
Education / Qualifications / Skills Requirements
- University/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Significant experience in project management of clinical trials (multiple functions, international)
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology, clinical patient management, and clinical research methodology
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Demonstrates measurable knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) requirements and local regulations for conducting clinical trials;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Advanced Computer competency
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in local office language and strong in English, both written and verbal
- CPM sounds judgment in decision making process and has strong understanding of scope of contracts, including milestones and recognition of changes.
- Available for travel up to 30% of the time, including overnight stays as necessary, consistent with project needs and office location. Ability to travel international.
- Ability to drive; has a valid driver’s license
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in the CV provided by me (within the scope beyond the contractual authorization), by KCR Placement Sp z o.o. on behalf of its clients with its seat in Warsaw (6 Postepu str, 02-676 Warsaw) as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the recruitment process conducted by the said entity. This consent also includes the processing of my personal data within the above scope in any future recruitment processes, unless the aim of such processing changes."