With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(SENIOR) PROPOSAL ASSOCIATE / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
(Senior) Proposal Associate
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based
The role will be involved in sales process within the international team and play integral role in building strategies for Clinical Trials execution and their communication to Clients. The position gives a unique opportunity to combine life science expertise, technical and business skills in one and develop towards a Client-facing role
Below you will find the general summary of responsibilities of the Senior / Proposal Associate:
• Supporting gaining new business for KCR by processing of Requests for Information (RfI) and Requests for Proposals (RfP);
• Performing due business research (medical, legal, financial, other as required) to support RfI and RfP;
• Development of RfI responses, based on the information obtained from due business search, other company departments or senior Proposals staff;
• Proposals and budgets development following instructions obtained from senior Proposal staff;
• Liaising with sales team, vendors and other company departments in order to obtain and to process data necessary to support client interactions;
• Substantively supporting sales team (providing medical information, developing materials for clients meetings);
• Handling administrative aspects of Commercial Project Support/Proposals (including updating internal databases, archiving and maintenance of proposals calendar).
To be considered for this role one must offer:
• University/college degree in life sciences/business and strong scientific background (PhD will be an added value)
• Full-working proficiency of English (both spoken and written) enabling smooth international communication and data analysis
• High curiosity index and eagerness to learn
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent computer literacy focusing on strong Excel skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Persistence and process mindset allowing to keep tight timelines in accordance with priorities
• An eye for detail and a bias for accuracy
• Experience in drug development or Pharmaceutical/CRO industry is added value