With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieRegulatory Lead / Poland
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw, Poland
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
- Directly responsible for planning and execution of study level submission strategies across countries
- Direct responsibility for process definition and compliance with related functional areas
- Cooperation with Sponsors, internal PM/CRA/CTDA in the scope of national and multinational trial registration: preparation of documentation for new study application and updates. Ensures good organization of work in the scope study registration to meet established timelines
- Acting as a main contact point for Sponsors and subcontractors for all aspects related to registration;
- Mitigates risks by informing Sponsors of all aspects and consequences of missing documentation and timelines
- Builds and maintains a strong, collaborative relationship with all key stakeholders
- Serves as regional lead accountable for all regulatory aspects of the assigned projects. Ensures that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices
- Serves as a regulatory subject matter expert and supports project management in regulatory related area
- Maintenance of high level knowledge about EU and non-EU regulations in the area of company interest (including FDA IND requirements)
- University/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology), or relevant work experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of clinical regulatory experience
- Excellent knowledge of GCP including good understanding of regulatory requirements in Germany as well as several EEA countries (FDA regulations are to be considered as more than welcome)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently according to sponsor’s expectations, study related SOPs,
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Computer competency
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development