With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(Senior) Clinical Research Associate / Georgia
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR Placement is working with a rapidly growing, global full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that is seeking Contract Clinical Research Associates, to be based in the Georgia.
Type of Contract: office-based/home-based
Seniority: Senior Associate
Duties associated with the role:
- Preparation, conduct, and reporting of initiation, routine, and close-out monitoring visits
- Site management and general administration of clinical research studies in the Georgia
- Serve as a first point of contact for investigators, vendors and support services in regard to study progress
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff
- Preparation for and attendance at audits; resolution of audit findings
- Maintenance of appropriate documentation regarding clinical site management
- Participation in query resolution
- Maintenance of study-specific automated tracking systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 2 years of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
In this position you can expect an excellent prospect of professional development and personal satisfaction. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring, this is the right job opportunity for you!