With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(SENIOR) CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/HUNGARY
Miasto/województwoHome-based office-based in Hungary
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR is currently recruiting for Senior CRA in Hungary area to work on a range of some cutting edge therapy areas and to take on the management and monitoring of Hungarian sites. The incumbent will be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits for studies in Phases I – IV of clinical development. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE. This is a permanent, full time position in Hungary area.
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based / home-based
Duties associated with the role:
- Site administration and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures, legal requirements and ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Performance of initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits
- Active participation in start-up activities with the study team
- Preparation and performance of submissions to Ethics Committee
- Confirmation of Site/Investigator activities for payments
- Completing Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, processing, production of reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in medicine, biotechnology, pharmacy, nursing or biology
- Previous experience in independent monitoring required
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines including an understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Availability to travel
- Strong organizational, communication and teamwork skills
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence