With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
Ogłoszenie(SENIOR) CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE / UKRAINE
Miasto/województwoOffice based in Kiev, Ukraine
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
KCR Placement has partnered with a multinational renowned Pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to take on the management and monitoring of Ukrainian sites. This is a permanent, full time home-based position, office in Kiev.
(Senior) Clinical Research Associate
Type of Contract: Permanent, home-based
Duties associated with the role:
- Site administration and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures, legal requirements and ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Performance of initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits
- Active participation in start-up activities with the study team
- Preparation and performance of submissions to Ethics Committee
- Confirmation of Site/Investigator activities for payments
- Completing Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, processing, production of reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in medicine, biotechnology, pharmacy, nursing or biology
- Previous experience in independent monitoring required
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines including an understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Availability to travel
- Strong organizational, communication and teamwork skills
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a great deal of autonomy within a close-knit team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a strong brand and professional employees that care about the work they are involved in. If you are an enthusiastic CRA who is looking to take their career to the next level then please contact us.
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in the CV provided by me (within the scope beyond the contractual authorization), by KCR Placement Sp z o.o. on behalf of its clients with its seat in Warsaw (6 Postepu str, 02-676 Warsaw) as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the recruitment process conducted by the said entity. This consent also includes the processing of my personal data within the above scope in any future recruitment processes, unless the aim of such processing changes."