With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / US
Miasto/województwoOffice-based/home-based in Boston, US
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
A leading Clinical Research Organisation (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 27 countries is seeking to employ experienced Project Manager.
The new incumbent shall take full accountability for international project and study program delivery on time, with quality and within planned budget. This is a permanent position based in one of the company’s Operational Hubs in Boston (US).
Senior Project Manager
Location: Boston, US
Type of Contract: Permanent, office-based/home-based
Seniority: Senior Manager
Duties associated with the role:
- Controlling realization of the clinical research study at all stages.
- Ensuring that projects under assigned portfolio are delivered on time, within budget and with quality.
- Proactively reporting study progress, delays and risk, as well as associated action plans.
- Preparing reports on the assigned activities according to the requirements, timelines and realization of study budget.
- Taking part in teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, services providers and team members from other departments
- Participating in sponsor audits and Regulatory Authority inspections
- Cooperating actively on preparation and conduct of Bid Defense Meetings organized by B&D Department when requested.
- Managing contracting and coordinating work of all services providers
- Supervising accurate reporting of study costs by services provider.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in life sciences or equivalent clinical research experience
- At least 5 years clinical research experience including 3-4 years project management responsibility for international study
- Excellent understanding of the drug development process
- In depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Focused on project work, driving results based on set milestones, assuring compliance with applicable regulations and work schedules
- Proven ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback and coaching
- Strong understanding of, and experience managing, contractual obligations and implications
- Excellent communication and negotiation/influencing skills
- Flexibility to work with different time zones