With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieSITE CONTRACTING SPECIALIST / POLAND
Miasto/województwoOffice-based in Warsaw or Kiev
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
The new incumbent will oversee, manage and supports all aspects related to site contracting in KCR projects, ensuring all applicable laws, standards, regulations and guidelines are being met. This is a permanent position based in one of the company’s Operational Hubs in Warsaw (PL) or Kiev (UA).
- creating templates of contracts, amendments and associated documents
- ensuring that the site contract documentation is in compliance with requirements of all parties
- negotiating and executing site contracts
- providing functional guidance on statuses and pending issues to internal and external customers
- creating solutions to issues that may arise during a project or contract lifecycle
- reporting information relevant to sites contracting
- University degree (law will be asset)
- At least 1 year of experience in site contracting
- Understanding of commercial contracting principles and legal terms and conditions
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced, high volume environment and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to balance working on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals from multiple departments at all levels of the organization
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Computer competency
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal