With offices in Berlin, Warsaw and Prague, KCR Placement is an international boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions for a wide array of functions, including expert, managerial and senior executive ones. We specialize in finding the right talents for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device companies and Contract Research Organizations across Europe.
Current Vacancy Highlights:
FirmaKCR PLACEMENT Sp z o.o
OgłoszenieVENDOR MANAGER / POLAND
Opis FirmyKCR Placement is a boutique provider of ‘fit for purpose’ resourcing solutions. We specialize in finding the right talents for pharma, biotech, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs) across Europe.
Founded as a sister company of KCR, a CRO operating in 19 countries in Europe as well as the U.S, we are supported by a great referral network of trusted professionals and provide full cycle recruitment services from job requisition to job offer. Our core services include Permanent Placement, Temporary Placement, Contract Placement, Executive Placement and Outplacement.
We offer tailor made solutions based on each project individual assessment and in-depth analysis. Our goal is to present you with a true ‘A-Player’ whose professional knowledge and personal skills guarantee ‘the perfect fit’ for your position.
KCR Placement has its offices in Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.kcrplacement.com.
Type of Contract: Permanent
- Monitoring contractual agreements
- Authoring contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits
- Ensuring vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions
- Managing relationships with vendors
- Maintaining and reviewing documentation including records of purchasing items, costs, deliveries and inventories
- Facilitating the resolution of escalated vendor-related issues. Regularly collaborating with vendors on potential service improvements.
- Managing vendor score-carding and monitoring of stakeholder satisfaction
- Participating in vendor-sponsored events which focus primarily on future products and services, industry trends, vendor strategic direction and similar topics
- Facilitating periodic vendor briefings with internal staff to discuss new products and services
- Keeping apprisal of projects and initiatives involving vendors
- Supporting budget cycle by providing vendor-related information
- Compiling and analyzing trends that affect budgetary needs
- University degree or equivalent in a medical/science life area
- Prior experience in clinical research coupled with proven project management experience
- Commercial outlook, with interest in negotiation, problem solving and taking on immediate responsibility
- Outstanding influencing skills and ability to build effective relationships with all parties across the organization
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in the CV provided by me (within the scope beyond the contractual authorization), by KCR Placement Sp z o.o. on behalf of its clients with its seat in Warsaw (6 Postepu str, 02-676 Warsaw) as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the recruitment process conducted by the said entity. This consent also includes the processing of my personal data within the above scope in any future recruitment processes, unless the aim of such processing changes."